• Avalanche Software LLC
    • Portkey Games
  • Publisher

• WB Games
  • Themes

• Fantasy
  • Released

• About

Hogwarts Legacy is a role-playing game set in the Harry Potter universe.

Hogwarts Legacy

About

Hogwarts Legacy is a role-playing game set in the Harry Potter universe.

Description

Overview

Hogwarts Legacy is an action-adventure/role-playing game developed by Avalanche Software LLC and Portkey Games and published by WB Games for PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5.

System Requirements

PC

PC MinimumPC Recommended
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-6600 (3.3Ghz) or AMD Ryzen 5 1400 (3.2Ghz)
  • Memory: 16 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4GB or AMD Radeon RX 470 4GB
  • DirectX: Version 12
  • Storage: 85 GB available space
  • Additional Notes: SSD (Preferred), HDD (Supported), 720p/30 fps, Low Quality Settings
  • Processor: Intel Core i7-8700 (3.2Ghz) or AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (3.6 Ghz)
  • Memory: 16 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 1080 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT or INTEL Arc A770
  • DirectX: Version 12
  • Storage: 85 GB available space
  • Additional Notes: SSD, 1080p/60 fps, High Quality Settings

External Links

• Hogwarts Legacy Official Site
More...

Screenshots

This page uses the giant bomb API.
  • 4 weeks later...

I have never been a big fan of this kind of games; however, I'm a Harry Potter fan and I always had something like: I'd like to play some Hogwarts game!

Might give it a shot, but I'd like to see some streamer or somebody playing it to see if it'd be worth for me.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/21/2021 at 7:50 AM, vans said:

I have never been a big fan of this kind of games; however, I'm a Harry Potter fan and I always had something like: I'd like to play some Hogwarts game!

Might give it a shot, but I'd like to see some streamer or somebody playing it to see if it'd be worth for me.

Did you give it a shot yet? I haven't tried this one but I've played other Harry Potter games and they've been enjoyable. It seems with some of them that it's easy at first and then gets very difficult...suddenly. That's when I give up.

On 1/15/2022 at 4:28 PM, Lämmchen said:

Did you give it a shot yet? I haven't tried this one but I've played other Harry Potter games and they've been enjoyable. It seems with some of them that it's easy at first and then gets very difficult...suddenly. That's when I give up.

actually not, i'm waiting for this game to be released to test it :)

• Management Team

Now THIS is what I`m talking about! It really has that feeling of mystery and something BIG, that radiates from the books, unlike that arcad-y stuff for toddlers that EA has been creating up until the latest 2 chapters.. I`m so glad we are finally seeing something meaningful!

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

On 1/19/2022 at 6:38 AM, EmpireKicking said:

Now THIS is what I`m talking about! It really has that feeling of mystery and something BIG, that radiates from the books, unlike that arcad-y stuff for toddlers that EA has been creating up until the latest 2 chapters.. I`m so glad we are finally seeing something meaningful!

Hey now, I like those toddler arcade games. You don't have to think much to play them  LOL 

I do like a good change though and this game has some potential.

• Management Team
On 1/20/2022 at 12:39 PM, Lämmchen said:

Hey now, I like those toddler arcade games. You don't have to think much to play them  LOL 

Think to less, aren't thinking enought 😛 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It was just confirmed that they are making a Nintendo Switch version (as of yesterday).  I had purchased a PS4 just so that I could play this game when it came out and then I find out that they will be making this on Nintendo Switch after all. 

• 1 year later...

I still need to pick up Hogwarts Legacy. Due to me not having an Xbox Series X or S or even a PlayStation 5 and also not being able to play the newer games on my PC, I had to wait for it to be released for the Xbox One X but since it's release, I have not had the funds to go for it so I am still waiting. 

So many people seemed to really enjoy the game and many are still playing it so I am very much looking forward to playing when I can. 

I am happy with my copy that I have for my PS4.  I also ordered a copy for my Nintendo Switch but I won't get that until November.  I ordered an additional copy for my Switch because I can take my Switch on the go, a lot better than I can with the copy I bought for the PS4.  So there are pro's and con's to playing on either console....

• 5 weeks later...

My spouse is a huge Harry Potter fan, and they bought the digital version on PS5 in order to play it a bit early. They absolutely loved the game and ended up beating it with a character in both Ravenclaw and Slitherin. They even got every single trophy for the game too, but they ran into a game breaking glitch in their first save unfortunately. They haven't played it since though, I only played enough to make it into the Ravenclaw dorm room.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been meaning to get it downloaded again, I played it heavy for the first few days it came out but deleted to make space for some other games. I did enjoy it for the most part, however the starting missions were extremely slow for me.