How Often Do You Play Your Old Playstation Games?

How often do you play your old Playstation games? Do you play them on an older console or are they working okay on your newer console?

I'm trying to get my daughter to take her old PS2 to her new apartment but so far she won't budge. If she doesn't want it I'd love to hook it up and play some of the old games again.

• 3 months later...

I think that it was at least 2 months ago that I played Resident Evil 4 on my Playstation 2 again. I can't give away the console yet because I love it so much. 

• 3 weeks later...

Not often enough. I have a few replacement parts I need to get to actually use my older playstations. If I had replacements available, I'd be playing some of my favorites from back in the day, more frequently.

• 1 month later...

At the moment, I'm only using my Playstation 4. I have given away all of my older Playstation consoles with my PS2 the last one I gave out last year. It was hard for me to let go of the console because it was my favorite PS console. It should be within that last year that I played on the PS2 last before giving it out to one of my cousins. 

• 11 months later...

I don't play on my older Playstation consoles often except for my Playstation 4 which I replaced with PS5 not long ago. But I play on my Gameboy Advanced often. 

• 6 months later...

My PS 3 is still with me currently, although I have not gotten a PS 4 or 5 but if I get them I will still keep the 3. I want to be able to play them once in a while and even keep them for collection and retro purposes. 

• 4 weeks later...

I play old games pretty rarely, maybe once a year. The last time I played ICO was in 2023. It's one of my favorite games

• Management Team

Since I had the PS2 I played a handful of games till the hardware one day failed and I stopped Xd 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!