Shopping in stores or online?

Do you prefer to shop in the stores or online? How often do you shop?

I hate going out to stores but sometimes I like to feel the quality of some goods or see the sizes before I make a purchase. I enjoy having free shipping with Amazon Prime though and since I live in the country, it takes gas for me to drive around to find the item which can be a waste.

• Management Team

A mix of both. If I have bought from a brand previously and I know my size, online. If there's a good return policy or they offer in-store returns, online. If I'm unsure of my size or am short on size, in person. I don't enjoy shopping in person. I find it overwhelming, but it can be necessary. But at the end of the day clothing shoes and also everyday food are my go-to for shopping at stores, I mean you have to try them on before you can buy them just to see if it does fit or not. But in the last three years, I have been buying a lot of items online. Amazon mostly. MAin reasons that you can buy whatever you want online and yet in store they do not even sell them or have that brand that they do sell, shocking for stores to not sell all that you are after.

And not to mention that it's far cheaper online then in-store by a long term

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer shopping online as I can add little items throughout the week and then put a well budgeted order in as I get a fancy shopping cart to see what everything will cost.  Although I still struggle to buy some things online, like laundry detergent and bleach.... those poor UPS employees.  We have about zero options to buy food online, some grocery stores are starting to get into online ordering around here, but it is all terrible.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

• 1 month later...

I used to be into digital art big time.  In that case, I needed 3D models for Poser, my computer software I was into.   Anyway, I loved to shop for hours looking for stuff online.   Anyway, I normally buy things in person, aside from art, but there are exceptions like with music.  For instance, I bought an electronic drumset and amp online.