Halo Infinite!

zoldos

I think this is the coolest shooter I've played in a very long time.  It's got tonnes of action, lots of different weapons, a huge player base, and the multiplayer is free!!

[SIZE=4][URL='https://session9.net']Session 9 Asylum[/URL] ~ Reality is only perception, but how do you know what you perceive is real?[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=4]~PM me for an invite code~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 3 months later...

I have played some of it, but not enough to want to play online yet. Prefer to use the Master Chief Collection to play multiplayer, till I get through the campaign and the open world. Still have a few things I want to get used to, before I start competing against others.

• 6 months later...

I liked playing it at launch, but I played on Xbox, not PC. I do like that there's crossplay & cross-progression.  It's a good Halo game now after all the patches.

smokeysig.png revad1.png

• 2 months later...
  • Management Team

I played the first Halo for hours upon hours and a couple of years ago I also brought the Halo pack ;) But I never had the time or day to install and played the series. 

No idea but I'm not into the game much anymore even if it's been a very good series

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 months later...

Halo Infinite is very good. I've played almost all the game's on Halo. I've started playing Halo Infinite Season 3 now and I'm enjoying it.