What streaming service do you use the most?

• 3 weeks later...

Easily Netflix for me. It has a great selection of exclusives and some of my favourite older shows like Community are on it too.

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

We've had Netflix for many years. We recently dropped the DVD portion as they didn’t have enough of what we wanted. We have cable finally from our phone company in our area that offers Peacock, Tubi, Epix, etc. that we are utilizing.

• 3 months later...

Always Netflix for HBO Max for me. I hate what Netflix stands for and their far left liberal agenda, but they do provide good quality shows. Lucifer was my favorite

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Management Team

I can't afford to ahve all streaming networks and so at the end of the day, I stick with amazon prime, which Offers a good amount in terms of what you pay. Even Prime gaming :) Hell, I stream on Twitch and people can watch me for free and use there free prime sub hahahah

Yet I like to get Netflix one day as I missed out so many good films and TV series that they have on ;)

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 5 weeks later...

With the cost of living becoming a lot more higher than it ever was I have had to take a hit on streaming services I would normally have used due to the price and having to budget a little differently. Before everything changed I would have Amazon Prime, Netflix and WWE Network but now I tend to only really use YouTube at the moment for streaming purposes.