What is your favorite season?

• 1 year later...

My favorite season has to be Winter season since I love the cool, slightly breezy climates. I don't like summer because it gets too hot and humid and very difficult to survive without A/C. Winters are and will always be the best for me!

AJ

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I wouldn't mind being in winter all day than in summer. I can't cope with the heat and I get sun ☀ burn very quickly. My skin is always a mess whenever it's summer. 

There's no season which is the best. They all have their advantages and disadvantages. I will take all their advantages and enjoy all of them. Summer and Winter have their good and bad side. 

• 1 month later...

My favourite seasons are Spring and Autumn as it's not too hot and not too cold most of the time. I also love it when the trees in Autumn get that Autumn colour and in Spring I get the excitement of seeing the leaves start growing on the trees. 

On 11/15/2023 at 7:01 PM, svjiminfxv said:

My favourite seasons are Spring and Autumn as it's not too hot and not too cold most of the time. I also love it when the trees in Autumn get that Autumn colour and in Spring I get the excitement of seeing the leaves start growing on the trees. 

It's like when you see the busting out of life with how the trees leaves start to grew. The same thing goes with when tress shed their leaves. It's works like life and death. 

• 4 months later...

My favourite season would have to be spring. I feel in spring you get weather that is bearable and that you can enjoy too. Winter I dislike it as it tends to cause me more pain when it's cold and in the summer, we get heatwaves now that are sometimes unbearable. Spring is the one in which I feel I can tolerate and not have any issues.