Do you make a lot of in-game purchases?

Generally speaking, I do not not buy games, I like playing free games. In fact some of the most played games are free to play games.  However, even when you are playing free games, you might have to buy items to explore the gaming experience. I frequently make in-game purchase. I buy in game items like skins, weapons, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't bought games in years.  Well, I just haven't been focused on gaming since little nephew took my Wii.  However, I let him have it, lol.   Well, anyway, I've been wanting to get a Switch, but the high price and my priorities have kept me from doing that.

• 9 months later...

When it comes to free games and having the ability to make in game purchases, the only games I tend to really make these purchases on are Fortnite, Rocket League and Apex Legends. Fortnite is probably one of the more popular ones that I spend money on for in game items such as skin bundles or the battle pass if I am honest and that is because me and my kids tend to play that game a lot. I have made purchases in Apex Legends and Rocket League as well in the past but that has been for my kids for say the battle passes these games have and I don't mind doing that either if I know they are playing it. I am very careful though when I do spend money on in game items and don't ever go over board like I have known some people to.

If I really enjoy the game, than I will often grab a in-game or two along the way.  The best example of this is probably Destiny 2 as it is my "go-to" game and I probably buy a cosmetic item around once a month.  However, I generally avoid games where you have to buy in-game to progress the game and get better gear, so I don't get too far with those.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

• 4 weeks later...

I make in game's purchases once in a while now and it's especially if the game's worth it, not like those games that makes it a grinding task for it to be a must for you to make those purchases. It's just years ago that I spent madly on Fortnite's microtransactions but not again like that.