Gaming in 2022

What new games do you find interesting?  Have you played any?   How do games from this year compare to the ones last year?   How much might you spend on gaming this year?  Do you have any special plans, like say, beating a certain game/games?   How challenging will that be?

• 2 months later...

I think 2022 is a great year for gaming because a lot of new games were introduced, a lot o sequels came out. But sadly I am not playing any of these games.

In my book, 2022 started quite well with the number of good games that have already been released with more coming out soon. My favorite so far is Horizon Forbidden West. 

You can't mention 2022 in video games without having Elden Ring to argue with because that's the best game ever released this year for now. 

• 2 months later...

Gran Turismo 7 

Elden Ring 

Horizon Forbidden West 

Dying Light 2 Stay Human 

Sifu

Shadow Warrior 3 

I have already started playing all of them and they have all been an interesting play for me. I'm still looking at adding a few more with God of War Ragnarok on top of my list. 

• 4 months later...
  • Management Team

Elden Ring, Lost Ark for this month! I get hyped but its a mellow kind that is excitment without building dumb expectations. Or I try to at least.

Also now I see it, I am reminded hogwarts legacy is a thing and i am half out of my mind excited for and half oh god no please no.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

I enjoyed this year in gaming for sure.  The new CoD is one of my all time favorites, Battlefield is still a mess but 2042 is becoming fun, the Destiny 2 season was meh but I played the game more than ever.  Overall, not bad at all. 

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2022 at 3:54 AM, MisterBobbyPin said:

It was a fine year for gaming. Their was always enough to play yet the wasn't that many AAA games. I would give it a 4/5.

I felt that 2022 wasn't a disappointment for gamers. A lot of great games came out last year with the big game God of War Ragnarok coming out at the close of the year which battled it all out with Elden Ring for the best game of the year. I have a good feeling that 2023 is going to be massive too.