Football Video Games

In the USA, such games would be called soccer.  Anyway, what are your favorite ones?  What teams do you pick when you play?    What positions do you like?   At what difficulty level do you play?   Have you won anything notable?    Who has played online?   How would you compare that to playing buddies in your room or the computer?

• 1 month later...

I have been playing football or soccer ever since I was a kid and I also play its video games in FIFA. My favorite position is the striker position. I love to score goals. 

Football is quite popular over here and a lot of people play it on the street. When it comes to soccer video games, I play PES and like playing against friends in the hood in a multiplayer mode. 

I am big soccer and I have been playing FIFA since my very first PS2 game. Though I don't play soccer much in real life I like to enjoy the trill with my gaming consoles. 

Top Eleven Football Manager is the best football video game on mobile smartphone that I have been playing for at least 5 years now and I'm not planning on stopping at all. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Top Eleven Football Manager is the best football video game on mobile smartphone that I have been playing for at least 5 years now and I'm not planning on stopping at all. 

I've played Top Eleven since 2016 and I must say that it is one of the best games that I've played online. The developers always doing everything to ensure the players stay relevant with real life football scenarios. 

14 hours ago, Barida said:

I've played Top Eleven since 2016 and I must say that it is one of the best games that I've played online. The developers always doing everything to ensure the players stay relevant with real life football scenarios. 

They recently upgraded the game to 3D. Yes, the graphics looks good but it's not as I expected in terms of gameplay at all. Players are walked past like they are dummies.