Favorite program?

• 3 weeks later...

I love Musescore because it allows me to make high-quality musical notation and it's free.   Has anyone tried it?  What have you done with it?   Anyway, though, there are still some major challenges with it, and all of my stuff will need to be rewritten to seem less complicated.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Management Team

Gaming :) I always like to play games like anyone else right?

I use many programs in fact I have no idea what I like to use as it's something that I have to use on a daily bases anyway

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

I use Microsoft Word the most. I have several Word Files I'm constantly rearranging & moving content to. I guess other programs I use would be Windows 10. McAfee Anti-Virus. Browsers such as Brave, Mozilla, Chrome.

• 4 weeks later...

I use Word, Photoshop and also the Visual Studio Code. I feel these three programs get the most of my work done.Also they are pretty fun to use as well.

• 1 year later...

I use Excel a lot. I love working with spreadsheets and data. One of my biggest spreadsheets is for the information I have for my forum logins, with my username and all the vitals and that's my treasure! 

I am a writer, I use MS Word a lot. I use it every day because I write every day. Eben when I m writing a blog post, I first write on a Word document, edit it thoroughly and then publish it as a blog post.  I do not use Google Docs. I also use DaVinci Resolve to edit my videos. Once photoshop was my favorite program but these days I use Canva.

I use my bank applications a lot. I have a lot of transactions I close every day which makes the applications more important to me than any other applications I have on my phone. I can't go a day without using them. 

I guess as it's a program I have installed on my laptop Firefox. I love Firefox more than any other brand of browser and I especially like how many add-ons there are in the Firefox store and that Firefox can store passwords.

• 2 months later...

I would have to say that mine is OperaGX. Ever since moving to the OperaGX browser earlier this year, I have found it so much more convenient and seems to run a lot smoother as well.