YouTube growth

Is it hard these days to grow a channel on YouTube if you are just starting out? I keep hearing mixed stories and opinions about YouTube censoring and all. 

• 8 months later...

With the ability to upload shorts now I find that uploading shorts and then videos as well really does help with growth on YouTube. If you are able to compile videos of short form and long form and stay consistent on YouTube with uploading, you will see an increase in subscribers and also how many people see your videos. I have had some of my shorts reach around 2K people which has always been awesome! No matter what content you have post it because you never know what may be a hit or not . Good luck on your YouTube journey! 

• 5 weeks later...

Shorts do appear to be a solid go-to for "easy" growth.  The platform will push your short to more people than it will a standard video and it seems to be pushing that concept even harder going forward as they try to compete with TikTok and the the like.  So now is actually a decent time to jump in and use that to build your own platform.  However, it will still not replace a lack of quality content or anything.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com