Must have game

Aaron101

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Management Team
On 3/19/2022 at 10:56 AM, Aaron101 said:

What is a "must have game" for the Xbox that you would recommend? :) 

What are you into then ;)

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

I mean, there's really only Halo, Gears Of War, and Forza. If your willing to wait a few months then Starfield might be your thing. If your not a FPS fan than not much is out right now.

There is no such thing as must have games, it always depends on your interest. I am Minecraft player and I recommend Minecraft

• 1 month later...

I'd recommend having a few different games as the go to starting collection. Halo: The Master Chief Collection for those times where you want to take out your aggression against the computer or actual people, Jurassic World Evolution for Theme Park making, Pack-man, Game Hunter or The Hunter (big game hunting games), The Bard's Tale and Star Wars: Battlefront 1 and 2.

• 2 months later...

A must-have is a subscription to game pass - then you will be all set! ;)

No, but seriously, Game Pass is great, and they have all of Microsoft's first-party titles, many of which I consider to be "must have" games, such as Forza Horizon and Halo.

• 3 months later...
  • Management Team

I brought that some time ago the Halo collection on a great sale and yet I have no had the time to even play it :P

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!