Reply To Enter - Giveaway Up For Grabs

• Management Team

It has been a while since we have last hosted a competition/giveaway for our wonderful community of BaysideGamers. We're going to offer more than ever before and do unique giveaways at random, so stick around and always keep your eyes open when we post our next hosted giveaway. Let's begin. In this basic and simple competition up for grabs, we are giving away one copy of "Xara Photo & Graphic Designer" Software worth around $39.95 to one lucky member :) 

How to Enter:  To enter the prize giveaway, simply reply below to this topic and share with us, "What do you love about BaysideGamers?"  with a legitimate truly answer and then you be entered into the giveaway. 

Requirements: SImple really but all we ask is that you must have a minimum of 10 posts and you have been an registered member for seven days   

Ends:  A winner will be randomly selected on the first day of May. We will manually review your posts and add your name to a picker generator. Spam/low quality replies will be not included and will be removed.  

GOOD LUCK

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still new to the community BG just like I love to call it but one thing that I love so much about the community is its navigation system. It's as good as it can get. It makes getting around the site very easy for me.