Vacations

Where do you go for vacation?  What are your plans for 2022?  Well, my plan is always to go to Pigeon Forge, maybe Gatlinburg too, and Dollywood.  Well, all these places are located in the Blue Ridge Mountains near my home in Tennessee, USA.  Anyway, though, I'd like to return to South Carolina again and see the beach, as I did in 2011.   Well, my area is landlocked, so a beach trip is a big deal.    

• 4 weeks later...
  • Management Team

Been many years since I went away somewhere nice, I always end up travelling in my own country as the cost of things is just so high right now in 2022. Then again there are so many nice locations on my doorstep, Even an hour drive away into the nice countryside

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

I will like to visit somewhere new maybe the islands of Norway or some place in Africa as It has always been my dream to experience Africa and visit their numerous amazon forest and get to enjoy some fresh Tropical fruits and African dishes.

• 4 weeks later...

While we don’t go on vacation anymore, haven’t for several years now, we used to just stay in our homestate of Michigan. One, it was cheaper than going out of state with the cost of gas & lodging. Two, there is always plenty to see that is not far from you. I had got some books from our library of the local history in our state & we planned vacations accordingly. You never know what is right around the corner :)

• 5 weeks later...

Haven't had an actual vacation in 7-8 years, but have done extended family activities over the last 8 years with family visiting us. Generally becomes a pain though, as I am usually the one doing the hosting, and end up not having as much fun as everyone else is having, because of having to put work into making things work out for having fun.