Music in 2022

Is there any new music in 2020 that catches your attention?   Does anyone plan on making music seriously in 2022?   What kind do you make?   What instrument do you play?  Do you sing?  Who has thought about getting into a band etc.?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Management Team

For all of Spotify’s flaws, its ability to introduce new music on the periphery of your tastes is pretty good. Gotta be careful to not train it too hard though, as you can get blinkered into a handful of genres

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 8 months later...

2022 was a good year for some songs. Songs like George Ezra and Green Green Grass and Sam Ryder with Spaceman were songs I found I took a great liking to. There was also a band member from BTS that went solo and released his album and some of the songs on his album were also really good songs as well that I didn't mind listening to. 

I agree though with you about Spotify, the feature they have that helps you find new music is pretty amazing or even to an extent, finding music you had forgotten about as well, I think that is why Spotify is my preferred way to listen to music.