PC Games in 2022/2021

Jason76

Are there any specific new games that have caught your eye?   Do you own any?   How was your experience?   How much did you pay for them?  Do you feel you got a good deal? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Management Team

Only the "Sons of the Forest" game should release sometime near the end of this year 2022. Other than that games so far have been DayZ and Microsoft flight simulator. End of the day once I get into the game I can't stop at times, like DayZ with the lads, we spent hours and hours each day and still we keep on building the base. Still, I need to get back to what I do best and that's flying.

Hop that the new game release prices are not going to be too high, then again looking forward to some payware aircraft for the flight sim that's coming as time goes on. They are not cheap. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Valorant is PC exclusive game. It was released in 2020 and I started playing this game in 2021. Valorant is Free-To-Play Battle Royale Game.

• 3 weeks later...

Other than my download of Halo Infinite, nothing yet has caught my eye to get. Need to look at the game titles to see what is supposed to come out, and what I might have missed, to figure out if I am going to get another game for my computer or Xbox.