Art Creation

Who is into drawing, painting, sculpting etc.?   Who is into photography?    Who is into digital art?   Anyway, what programs do you use?   Well, some common digital art programs are: Daz 3D, Blender, and Poser.   Some common photo editing software is: Photoshop, Gimp, and Paintshop.

• 2 months later...

I'm into drawing and coloring. Tend to do better setting up for things like painting, if I draw what I want in advance of that. Haven't gotten used to free form painting yet, without some sort of guide done before hand.

• 1 year later...
On 6/22/2022 at 9:52 PM, Joshua Farrell said:

I'm into drawing and coloring. Tend to do better setting up for things like painting, if I draw what I want in advance of that. Haven't gotten used to free form painting yet, without some sort of guide done before hand.

I can't draw or paint but I like digital art.  In fact, I was so surprised how much fun it is.  It's just as much fun as web development and playing music.