• Developer

• Bethesda Game Studios
  • Publisher

• Bethesda Softworks
  • Themes

• Sci-Fi
  • Released

• About

Starfield is a sci-fi role-playing game created by Bethesda Game Studios, the creators of The Elder Scrolls and recent Fallout games. This is the first new franchise from the studio in 25 years.

Starfield

About

Starfield is a sci-fi role-playing game created by Bethesda Game Studios, the creators of The Elder Scrolls and recent Fallout games. This is the first new franchise from the studio in 25 years.

Description

Overview

No Caption Provided

Starfield is a sci-fi role-playing game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks for PC and Xbox Series X|S.

The game takes place in the 24th Century C.E. where humans have ventured as far as fifty lightyears away from Earth into the galaxy. It has been about twenty years since the end of The Colony War. While the battles have ended, tensions are still high between The Untied Colonies and The Freestar Collective.

Players take the role of a member from a neutral faction of explorers known as Constellation and are free to choose their own path throughout the known and unknown by way of the game's 100+ solar systems and 1000+ planets.

External Links

• Starfield Official Site
More...

Screenshots

This page uses the giant bomb API.
  • 3 months later...

I must admit that after watching their first showcase this summer, I'm so extremely hyped for this game. The atmosphere feels just right, the graphics looks realistic, and the gameplay looks fun! I just hope they won't delay the game further.

I worry that the hype is too much and the game is going to struggle to impress players.  I am mildly excited for it, but Bethesda is not longer a company that I just assume will create an awesome game.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

• 1 year later...
  • Management Team

It's been mad with this game so far that it's not out fully until two days' time but everyone is getting into the pre-release so far LOL 

Who here has the game?

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Ashamed to say, but I have never really gotten the hang of Bethesda's games. I have Fallout 4 but I just couldn't get used to it. I'm more of a sci-fi fan though than anything else so perhaps Starfield will give me the desire to get into the mechanics of the game. 

From the bits & pieces I have read, this is the best performing game released by the studio ever with, at one point, 10 million concurrent players - and that's without there being a Playstation release too!