Do you have sound on for computer/phone notifications?

I used to years ago when we had AOL & could do those You've got mail 'cos I did the Powerpuff Girls Mojo Jojo lol Anybody use that back then? Now I don't bother w/ any sound for dings. It annoys me more to hear them now than it did back then. 

• 1 year later...

Never actually because I keep my phone on vibration mode always. So, no sound notifications are enabled. I prefer it this way because I tend to get a lot of notifications in every few minutes since I have a lot of apps installed. So, it would be annoying for me to hear those notification sounds the entire day and night lol.

AJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management Team

Yes and no, My phone has them on however I might have the sound volume down to mute based on night or day or whatnot :) My Laptop does go off when discord gets a ping :) I only have notifications on what I want and the rest is disabled or turn off. There aren't many in my case anyway. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

I have sounds off on my phone, just recently got a desktop again and haven’t turned sounds off on it, but I haven’t found it annoying, since it’s notifications that also go my phone it saves me from seeing if it’s worth grabbing my phone or not lol.

I tend to have my notification sounds on my phone so that I know when an email or important message comes through but I do not have anything on my PC to alert me to notifications. 

I do have my alert sound turned down on my phone though so it is not too loud and annoying.