Social Media Vs. Gaming

If you have one hour, would you choose to use your favorite social media platform, or sit to play your favorite game? As far as I am concerned, it depends on my mood and stress level. When I am too stressed out I will choose to game, if I am in a light mood I will use social site.

• 2 weeks later...

The main thing that I do with my social media sites or accounts is business marketing of my products and services. It's not for fun purposes. But gaming is for fun to me. 

This simply depends on so many factors. I only use social media accounts for simple activities that won't stress me much such as interacting with friends. If I am asked to pick one, taking out time to play my favorite game is better.

• 2 months later...

I don't even see the option of using my favorite social media platform because in all honesty, I don't have a favourite social media platform. All of them are mostly full of toxic people who are so full of themselves and I'd like to have less of them in my life. I'd be definitely choosing to play video games over social media any day. 

I am going to play the game that I love. I must say that gaming is one of the best things that give me joy. When I see a lot of people that stay long on social media, I assume that they have zero interest on playing games. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

It's not very often that I get a spare hour nowadays to be honest but I feel that if I was to get a spare hour and had the choice of gaming or being on social media, it would depend on my mood and how I felt at the time as to what I chose to do with that hour. Most of the time it would probably be gaming but I know there would be some occasions where social media would probably be the choice instead. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/29/2022 at 3:57 PM, Henrywrites said:

I am going to play the game that I love. I must say that gaming is one of the best things that give me joy. When I see a lot of people that stay long on social media, I assume that they have zero interest on playing games. 

Well, the only thing that's going to make me choose social media over playing video games in that moment would be as a result of the nature of why I needed to be online on social media. If it's business related which would make me money, I will suspend gaming till the deal is closed.