Do you like social games?

Some games are played in isolation, it is completely between the player and the device where the game is being played. However, some games allow you to socialize, you can interact with other players. Between these two games, which one is your favorite.

• 2 weeks later...

You're talking about something like online multiplayer games right? If yes, then it's something that I enjoy playing as well. 

As long as the games are fun to play, I don't have any problems with it at all. My happiness is all that matters in the games that I have to play. 

I love any kind of games, I don't mind if it's a social game or not. If it's a good game, I'm going to interested in playing it. I love puzzle games too. 

Playing against the system most times make me to feel robotic. There is no way that you will enjoy that type of game. I only play such games when there are no persons to play multiplayer games with.

• 2 weeks later...

I like social games in the MMORPG context and also those FPS games like PUBG etc. I even go to the LAN parties or the places where you can have those days where you get to see people playing board games or go out for random chats etc. I feel socializing in various events can be fun.

• 2 months later...
On 4/29/2022 at 3:30 PM, nomad said:

Some games are played in isolation, it is completely between the player and the device where the game is being played. However, some games allow you to socialize, you can interact with other players. Between these two games, which one is your favorite.

In all honesty, I don't really have any problems with playing either of such games because they both serve different purposes for me. My mood determines the kind of game's I'd like to play at any particular time. If it's for a solo game, I'm good and if it's for a multiplayer games like Fortnite, Apex Legends etc, I'm equally good as well. 

I enjoy playing games that give me the opportunity to interact with others. That is one of the ways that we can banter and make trolls after some wins or losses. Playing against the system can be boring when you look at it in the long run. 

• 6 months later...
On 7/29/2022 at 4:16 PM, Henrywrites said:

I enjoy playing games that give me the opportunity to interact with others. That is one of the ways that we can banter and make trolls after some wins or losses. Playing against the system can be boring when you look at it in the long run. 

Most people don't usually have problems with playing such games until they start dealing with toxic gamers. It gets worst when you meet some of them that doesn't do well with losing. The kind of cursing they do in the game, it hurts the ears.