• Developer

• Interior Night
  • Publisher

• Xbox Game Studios
  • Themes

• Crime
  • Released

• About

After a robbery-gone-wrong in '90s small town Arizona, the lives of two families come at a crossroads in this interactive story by INTERIOR/NIGHT.

As Dusk Falls

About

After a robbery-gone-wrong in '90s small town Arizona, the lives of two families come at a crossroads in this interactive story by INTERIOR/NIGHT.

Description

Overview

As Dusk Falls is a cinematic adventure game developed by INTERIOR/NIGHT and digitally published by Xbox Game Studios for the Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC on July 19, 2022.

Similar to games by Quantic Dream, Telltale Games, and Supermassive Games, As Dusk Falls follows a linear story of multiple protagonists, with a branching narrative and gameplay consisting of timed dialogue choices (which can be influenced in multiplayer modes) and quick time events. The game uses a unique cutout animation style where where all characters are actors rendered in static frames (with an art style similar to watercolor paintings), even when the backgrounds are in full 3D and certain actions such as a car moving, or a door opening, are animated normally.

The game's story is a crime drama set in '90s Western United States, following two different protagonists: Jay Holt, the youngest of three brothers who took part in a robbery-gone-wrong, and Vince Walker, the patriarch of a family whose car broke down near a motel. When the Holt brothers hold the Walker family hostage in the motel, the outcomes of both the Holts and the Walkers are put into doubt.

More...

Screenshots

This page uses the giant bomb API.
  • Management Team

Something that I read and saw a while ago that sounded very good and interesting. I don't know if you all might have seen or heard about it. Let me know :)

This game literally looks like the loading screens for GTA5 and then they decided to make an entire game out of it. I know that "this is the look that the developers were going for", but CHRIST does it rub a lot of people the wrong way. It looks as though the game had zero budget and they just rolled with it anyway. Nobody likes the art style and it's hard for me to take a game seriously when it looks this way. I have absolutely zero interest in this game.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 4 months later...

I don't have this game but I have played this game for few hours and I really liked the game. Then best think about this game is you started living the lives of the characters. It is a good interactive game.