What's your favorite browser?

When it comes to the best browser that you make use of when surfing the internet which one stands out for you completely?

I have used a lot of browsers like Mozilla Firefox, CryptoTab Browser, Brave Browser, Opera Mini, Phoenix and Google Chrome.

But amongst all of them, my favorite will always be Google Chrome and Brave browser. 

• 4 weeks later...

Firefox and Chrome are my daily to-go browsers on both Windows and Mac, but I much prefer Firefox: it works faster than Chrome on every computer I have, it has extension for pretty much everything and above all it is supported - support forums for Chrome are laughable and useless.

• 2 months later...
  • Management Team

95% of the time I use CHrome and on my desktop I use edge as it doesn't eat up your system like Chrome does Xd 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...

My favourite browser for the longest time used to be Google Chrome but then I was recommended Microsoft Edge due to the fact that I tend to do tasks for Microsoft Rewards and I chose to give it a try and I have stuck with it ever since. I do tend to keep Google Chrome on my PC though as a second browser but Edge is the one I use the most now and would say is my favourite. 

Firefox has been my favorite browser since it basically came out.  Still use it today and even use the mobile browser.  Lately it has been having some compatibility issues, but so far nothing major.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

• 4 weeks later...

Chrome has always been my go to but with Google's new privacy policy I've been thinking of either switching to Firefox or Opera. I hate to leave chrome as I like the layout but I figure another Chromium based browser would do.

On 1/3/2023 at 6:46 PM, Shortie861 said:

My favourite browser for the longest time used to be Google Chrome but then I was recommended Microsoft Edge due to the fact that I tend to do tasks for Microsoft Rewards and I chose to give it a try and I have stuck with it ever since. I do tend to keep Google Chrome on my PC though as a second browser but Edge is the one I use the most now and would say is my favourite. 

Someone introduced me to Microsoft Edge browser recently and I must confess that it's very good. I have been using it once in a while and if ever there's a need for me to switch from Chrome, it's going to be Microsoft Edge that's going in. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have been a big fan of Chrome from Google. It is a browser that gives me everything that I need from browsing. I have been of the opinion that it is the most used browser all over the world too. 

I use Mozilla & Google Chrome at times when Mozilla gets too slow. Haven't found a good, eco browser yet. Seems IE is not being compatible with sites anymore. Used to use Brave but they tend to block me from my own forum lol Anybody else tried Brave? Did you have issues with being blocked from sites & forums as well?

• 4 months later...

My favorite used to be Firefox until it got too bloated that it was lagging all the time. Now I'm using Edge and it's taken a while to get used to it, but it's not bad. I can't stand Chrome and when I found out some of my members on one of my forums were having problems with our chatbox, I determeined it was because they were using Chrome. Not all add ons were compatible at that time.