How many Gmail accounts do you have?

Around 2010, I was only operating just one Gmail account and it served me very well because I never had much use for it anyways.

But fast forward to 2012, I started working online as a freelance and at that point, I realized that having one Gmail account won't scratch the surface of the jobs I need to do with Gmail accounts.

At the moment, I should have over 30 active Gmail account and I even make use of temporary Gmail accounts. 

• 2 weeks later...

Geesh I think I have about 4 or 5. I have 2 personal ones I use for different things but i also have a few for my online businesses etc..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have nealy a dozen gmail accounts. I did lots of work with YouTube so I had to have multiple gmail accounts to manage several YouTube channels in order to not lose all the channels at once which can happen if you use the same google account and adsense for several channels.

• Management Team
16 hours ago, rf-harris said:

I have nealy a dozen gmail accounts. I did lots of work with YouTube so I had to have multiple gmail accounts to manage several YouTube channels in order to not lose all the channels at once which can happen if you use the same google account and adsense for several channels.

Nice, same for me. Do you still do YouTube or just no longer lol

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!