Has Anyone used TikTok for Publishing Game Content

Do you use tiktok? Have you ever published game-related content on tiktok? I don't have an account on Tiktok yet, however, I am thinking to create and account and start publishing game related content. Once I have 1k followers, I will even be eligible to live stream,  might live stream my gaming. I don't know if this is possible. I will have to find out myself.

I don't even have a Tiktok account and don't have any desire of having one any time soon. I see that app as a total waste of time considering the type of contents that the users create. I will pick YouTube anytime and any day.

• 5 months later...

Yes, I have used TikTok to publish game related content and I found that it was really good for getting myself out there and for showcasing clips of my live streams or even video game content that I had to bring more eyes to other platforms I was using. I unfortunately was banned on one account on TikTok back last July and never found out why I was banned, never gave me a reason and to my knowledge I never broke any guidelines so unfortunately I lost my account of over 3000 followers and the ability to go live, not the first time it's happened to people either.

I am hoping to get my new account to 1000 followers to start going live again on TikTok as they now have their own software to go live directly from PC and I would love to check that out and see how it goes.