Any game that you don't like playing on PC?

When it comes to playing games on PC, there are games that I can never feel comfortable playing  on the PC. Sometimes, it is because I enjoy it more on mobile or console than playing on the PC. One of those games is PES that feels more cool when played on my Playstation 4. Do you have such preferences?

• 4 weeks later...

Even though I only play games on my PC anymore, I still prefer competitive games on console as the lack of inputs and reduced cheating is a huge plus.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management Team

Shattered Horizon - A fantastic Space based multiplayer FPS game that died too fast. The realistic 3D, momentum based movement in the game still has no good equivalent. Artifact - It had a lot of potential, especially after the revamp, but it was already DOA by that point.

Battletech - For a tactical Strategy game it was probably considered just Okay by most people, but it was a welcome game to battletech fans. I just wish the MP side didn't die so quickly.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 year later...

I don't like to play Strategy games like DOTA on PC. I like to play such games on mobile. They are called MOBA. It's fine for other genres.

AJ

• 3 weeks later...

I have enjoyed playing games on a console while seated on the couch. I think this is probably the most enjoyable way to play many games. Then there are the competitive-style games like Overwatch and Fortnite. Of course, there are the cheaters who have to ruin things and they're rampant on the PC side of things.

Well, that's a rather odd question, because everything is conveniently playable on PC. I mean, I can plug a gamepad into my PC and it's a console, but if I'm playing strategy or Counter Strike ( or any competitive shooter ) it's more convenient to use a keyboard and mouse. On a PC I have a choice, but on a console I don't 

• 1 month later...

When it comes to gaming on the PC, I am not someone who enjoys playing FPS or even BR games on my PC as I find it difficult to play with a keyboard and mouse. I much prefer to play these on my console and then play games that have point and click option on my PC.