How much can you spend on a game?

Most game developers now have the option where a gamer can spend money on buying some skins and tools to enjoy more benefits on gaming. When playing a game that you like, what is the limit you can spend on such game?

• 5 months later...

One game that comes to mind when I read your post was Fortnite. This game is a free to play game but you have the ability to buy in game items such as skins, emotes, weapon wraps, pickaxes, battle pass and such. Because me and my kids play this game quite a lot I do not mind using money on this game to every so often get them something in the game such as a skin bundle they want and I do not mind getting them the battle pass when a new one comes out as well. 

• 4 weeks later...

It actually depends on what's my gaming budget for the particular year. If my budget is big, there's a potential of me spending higher and that's if I have purchased all the games I needed for the year. I think that last year, I spent around $200 on in game's purchases for all my games. 

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2023 at 4:05 PM, Debashis said:

I'm ready to pay any amount that it would cost to buy Grand Theft Auto 6 since I have been waiting for it to come out since years now. There's no holding back!!!

I am hopeful that the GTA 6 will be out soon. That series is one of the best series when it comes to car racing that we have at the moment. I have played GTA 5 before coming to this conclusion too. 

On 9/8/2023 at 4:05 PM, Debashis said:

I'm ready to pay any amount that it would cost to buy Grand Theft Auto 6 since I have been waiting for it to come out since years now. There's no holding back!!!

GTA have been the biggest game released by Rockstar Games. I had a very good time playing GTA 5 and I'm very sure that GTA 6 is going to be as good as the 5th release or even better. They should just make sure it doesn't have game breaking bugs when it's finally out. 

• 1 month later...

I usually will buy the game, and buy at least a DLC. Now after that all the extra stuff I can only see myself paying up to $10 per month-ish on the extras. Really barely that, I talk myself out of buying any extras if possible. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/20/2023 at 8:46 PM, Reverie said:

I usually will buy the game, and buy at least a DLC. Now after that all the extra stuff I can only see myself paying up to $10 per month-ish on the extras. Really barely that, I talk myself out of buying any extras if possible. 

It's just like how Rockstar Games have abandoned plans on making GTA 5 DLC. Some gamers weren't happy about it but personally, I don't mind at all. Let them focus on GTA 6 they're making. 

• 2 months later...

If it's all about in game transaction (micro-transactions), if the game is a free to play game, I wouldn't mind spending up to $50 on skins, weapons, account upgrades and etc.