Your worst job?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/15/2022 at 3:16 PM, JennyorAlice said:

Probably my current job. 

I have to deal with the public on a regular basis and people can be a butthole for no reason at all.  I don't get paid enough for that crap.

Let me guess, you're working in either direct sales department or customer service department right? Some customers can really get on your nerves. When you would be trying to help them solve their problems, they will still be making it a lot difficult for you to do so and they will complain all day long. 

I really hated working in the marketing department some years ago. It's a frustrating job. 

On 9/15/2022 at 3:16 PM, JennyorAlice said:

Probably my current job. 

I have to deal with the public on a regular basis and people can be a butthole for no reason at all.  I don't get paid enough for that crap.

That must have been a terrible experience. I mean getting to deal with people most of the times considering the fact that they even act like they don't care about what is happening in your life.

Edited by Henrywrites

• 1 year later...

My worst job was working in a newsagents when I was pregnant with my first. Don't get me wrong, it was nice to be able to earn extra but the person I worked for was terrible and would often blame me for things that I had no control over.