Gaming Channel

I have planned in the past for a gaming channel on YouTube, but it went wrong with me as most time get busy in offline chores and work. Is their anyone who runs Game channel and how far it is good for you?

Any advice really appreciated in this.

On 8/15/2022 at 12:02 AM, bharath said:

YouTube

You will be entering one of the most saturated platforms with its most saturated genre, so be creative to get going.  I'd advise not trying to go head to head with the major players by posting about the top games only, try a niche and spend months building it out until you get a following to support the bigger games.  You will get lost in the results for anything say Fortnite or CoD related.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

I follow a few smaller gaming channels that also stream on YouTube. They usually have a nice community and rather unique content, but they all struggle to attract more viewers. It's a tough market for sure, so I wish you the very best of luck with your gaming channel.

• 1 year later...

It is not easy to build up a YouTube channel now due to how over-saturated the platform is but it is possible. 

I have found that if you create short-form content as well as longer videos, that can work towards building up your YouTube channel. Stay consistent! If your subscribers know when you will upload, they will know when to look for your next video.