Hogwarts Legacy

• 2 months later...

I'm not a fan of Harry Potter, but my younger brother is, and he seems pretty excited for this game.  I saw the advertisements, it looks okay at best, but I guess it's different for diehard Harry Potter fans. Hopefully it ends up being what they want.

smokeysig.png revad1.png

• 1 month later...

Being that I am a huge Harry Potter fan, I am very excited for the release of Hogwarts Legacy and it's getting really close now as well, it's actually gone pretty fast to be honest from when we found out about it to it nearly being released. I probably will not be able to pick it up myself right off the release due to funds but when I am able to pick it up, I will definitely be picking it up on Xbox. One of my youngest sons is also a really big Harry Potter fan as well so I would imagine I may also be picking it up on the Nintendo Switch as well at a later date so that he can play it as well and I will also have it on the go. 

• 4 weeks later...

It's a good thing that February is here already. The game should be out on 7th February but unfortunately I would have to wait till April 4th when Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition and standard edition will be out for Playstation 4.