How Active Are You on Gaming Forums

I am a member on a lot of gaming forums, I have not counted but I think I have accounts on over a dozen gaming forums. However, I am active only on a handful of gaming forums.  I mostly post for free. Interestingly, I am also a paid poster on one gaming forum. Generally speaking, I have pretty good experience on gaming forums but on one forum I had really bad experience, therefore, I stopped being active there.

• 2 months later...

I try to be active on a few. I run one myself, so that's probably where I'm most active most of the time, but I do try to drop into other gaming forums from time to time. Back in the day I was extremely active on the GameShark.com boards, and I have yet to find a gaming forum to rekindle that feeling I got from GameShark. Some places have come close over the years, but even they are now long gone.

smokeysig.png revad1.png

• Management Team

As a gamer myself who enjoys playing games and streams or making content regards to gaming related, I tend to go around on different sites and forums that matter. Not just bayside :P But others out there depending on the subject of gaming that I do. I love flying and I do flight simulators and so I based around forums and sites regards to that. 

End of the day hard to keep up with things, not just gaming. and trying to get content rolling is hard at times you know ;) 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...

I try to be active on as many gaming forums as I feel I can manage. With also being a co-owner of a gaming forum myself I find that is probably the one place I spend most of my time and then spreading my extra time out over the other gaming forums I am a member of. With me being an avid gamer I do enjoy being able to hang out on gaming forums and sharing my opinions or my game finds and also chatting with other gamers. 

• 7 months later...

Even though I am not a game content creator, I like visiting game niche forums to learn and share. I am moderately active on multiple gaming forms. One of the major issues with these communities is they tend to have similar kinds of discussions. I rarely see unique content.

• 4 months later...

I am very active on a couple of gaming forums. I am the type that likes to play games and joining forums where I get to read news and other tricks on the games that I play is what I enjoy doing.