Do you stream games?

A lot of gamers are also streamer. They live stream games on various video sharing platforms and try to monetize their gaming activities.  Do you live stream games? What is your favorite platform to stream games? I don't create video content, I only play games. However, I have thoughts about live streaming games.

• 1 month later...
  • Management Team

Most full-time streamers or people that do stream can stream any game that they want or many just streams just one single game. End of the day it's either a hoppy or a job, but it's still content creators by heart, aren't they? 

Answer to the topic, Yes I do in fact stream, and I stream almost every night on Twitch ;) This year alone I have over 1K hours of streaming. that's like almost 100 hours a month :) Och Och that can be hard to keep going you know, and I do not make any money from it as it's just a hoppy. End of the day this is how I see things. You can play any game that you want in your own free time with nothing else going or you can play any games that you want the same way but streaming and you have people talking and watching with you. 

EmpireKIcking is the name on Twitch if people want to watch and talk to me :)

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes when I find the time to do so and feel up to doing it. I don't stream as often as I would like to these days. Since Mixer closed in 2020, i've been much too busy to bother to start really streaming on Twitch

smokeysig.png revad1.png

I do stream myself, yes. I first started streaming in August 2014 when I streamed directly from my PS4 to Twitch but it never really took off and I had my gallbladder removal a few months later and the life got in the way, so I never went back. Fast forward to October 2017 and I started streaming on Mixer and have been streaming as much as I can ever since. When Mixer closed in 2020, I moved to Twitch where I have affiliate and then in May 2021, I moved to Trovo to give them a try. I have since been streaming on Twitch, Trovo and YouTube on and off and have recently started it as full time.

• 1 year later...
On 12/3/2022 at 4:00 AM, Smokey said:

Sometimes when I find the time to do so and feel up to doing it. I don't stream as often as I would like to these days. Since Mixer closed in 2020, i've been much too busy to bother to start really streaming on Twitch

I still do stream games. I am a bigger user of Twitch and it has been my favourite when it comes to streaming games since Mixer stopped being in existence from the past.