Asphalt 9 Legends

Asphalt 9 Legends is an arcade racing game for iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows devices. The game is free but it has in-game purchases. In order to play the game on your mobile device, you need at least 2 GB space. I play this game on my Android phone. If you like car racing game, you will surely like Asphalt 9. Have you played this game?

• 4 months later...

I have played Asphalt 9 Legends once or twice on my smartphone. It's not a bad racing game for the mobile platform. It's only that I don't like playing games too much with my smartphone that's why I haven't given much time to the game. 

On 2/2/2023 at 8:28 AM, Heatman said:

I have played Asphalt 9 Legends once or twice on my smartphone. It's not a bad racing game for the mobile platform. It's only that I don't like playing games too much with my smartphone that's why I haven't given much time to the game. 

It is better when you play it on your console or a PC. That is the way that you can get to enjoy playing most car racing games.

• 8 months later...
On 2/7/2023 at 2:50 PM, Henrywrites said:

It is better when you play it on your console or a PC. That is the way that you can get to enjoy playing most car racing games.

I am more of a PC gamer, even though I play console games as well as mobile games. I play mobile games when I am outdoors, for instance in a cafe, or while relaxing on bed. I have not played Asphalt only on my mobile phone and I like it that way.

On 2/7/2023 at 10:05 AM, Henrywrites said:

There's only one video game that I enjoy playing on my smartphone more than any other games. It's Top Eleven Football Manager. I wish I could get into playing Asphalt 9 Legends on my smartphone too but it's not happening yet. 

• 4 months later...

This is my favourite racing game on smartphone. I've been playing all the released game in the franchise but the Asphalt 9 Legends have proven to be the best amongst all the previous games.