Twitter vs. GETTR vs. Truth Social

Which do you use or prefer? 

I use Twitter, GETTR, and Truth Social and really like each of them. I don't know if Twitter will really ever be "knocked" out...but who knows what will happen if Elon really does close the Twitter deal. lol 

• 1 month later...
  • Management Team

GETTR is not going to be adopted by the masses because it's not going to get adopted by the masses. Sounds like circular reasoning. It's not. You need DJT to bring the full size traction to get the exponential growth of networking. GETTR would of already taken off. A few influencers going there isn't going to get it the momentum it needs. You need something as large as Trump's name to get that level of traction, which is exactly where all of these same influencers will be going once TS is live. GETTR is a waiting room.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 3 months later...

Truth social is only American as far as I know.

and in my opinion in this day and age it be hard for newer social sites to compete against big tech like Twitter.

• 2 months later...

I have been consistent on Twitter. That is the place where I market my products too which makes it the best social media platform that I can use whenever I want to market my products. 

• 2 weeks later...

For my Promotion Future site, I use Twitter, TruthSocial and Mastodon (as well as others like Youtube, etc). I'm not on them for very long though to know which one is better and they're all pretty much the same when it comes to making a post. I think that TruthSocial made things slightly easier than the other two though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I only use Twitter (which is now called X), Facebook, and Youtube if you want to count the latter. I tried out Mastodon, but it confused me since it's got a few different links to different parts of the site and I think I might have made two different accounts under different urls. I don't use Truth Social, and I never heard of GETTR before.