Dangerous neighborhoods in your city?

• Management Team
Honesty Every neighbourhood is not that good, ever city and town has there bad and good spots don't they? I mean I Live in a nice location nd yet there are still knife crimes and drugs going around.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 weeks later...

We live rural on a dirt road. I have contact with 2 of my neighbors via email. We all like our privacy & space in the country lol Otherwise, we don't really know the others too well to get to know them. So it's not dangerous here. We have more animals than humans!

• 2 weeks later...

There's a ghetto in every state that I have been in all over the world. It's the same thing with my neighbourhood down here. If you find yourself in the ghetto part of the city, it's always dangerous because they do drugs and all sorts of illegal activities. I do not go there unless I don't have a choice not to. 

• 1 month later...

We do have quite a few dangerous neighbourhoods where I live, one of them only being about a 2 minute walk from me as well. We often get a lot of drug dealings around that area and there has been known to be a lot of violence in that area too. I tend to avoid the area on a night time when it's dark as that is when most seem to come out and the trouble starts, during the day I do walk through there but I am always weary about doing so and I will only walk through that area if I really do need to. 

We have a few "bad" sections that are drug heavy, but they mostly keep to themselves.  Overall there are no places in our town that I wouldn't walk through at 3AM and to me that is a very good thing for a place with around 10,000 people.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

• 4 weeks later...

There are so many of them in my country. There are some places you dare not go to at night here otherwise you would get mugged and if you're a lady, they might end up raping you. I grew up in a neighbourhood where selling and smoking of Cannabis is a norm.