A "Tesla" Phone?

Over on Twitter, there's been talks that Apple is going to pull Twitter from the app store because Apple hates the fact Elon is fighting for free speech, that said, he's dropped hints that he might be making his own flagship phone to give the finger to Apple (and possibly google) over his twitter acquisition.  

Would you be willing to try a "Tesla Phone" from Elon Musk?  I'd probably try it out in a store, just to see what he does differently. I always love to see new technology & competitors pop up to  go toe-to-toe with the "big guys" in tech. 

smokeysig.png revad1.png

iPhone does not give you an options to choose models and prices, you either have to buy old models or thew new ones. I hope Tesla phones come with a lot of options to choose from, so that it caters to all sorts of people

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to see a third party in the phone space and the hype and marketing of a Tesla Phone is probably about the only way that a new competitor can break into the market.  However, the details seem super low as we don't even know if it will be anything new or just one more Android Phone.  On top of that, it would still be a MASSIVE hurdle for even the richest person in the world to achieve with how locked down and invested people are into the current ecosystems. 

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com