VIdeo editing?

Can you edit videos? What software do you use to do this?  I've always wanted to learn and come up with my own intros for my Revillution youtube channel and try to push more content to it, but I'm not too savvy when it comes to video editing.   What about you? Do you edit your own videos?  How do you accomplish this?

smokeysig.png revad1.png

• 1 month later...

I can edit videos yes. I used to use Davinci Resolve and I was learning that for a while until my PC couldn't handle it anymore and then I had to stop using it as rendering would cause my PC to bug out and have issues. Since I started having issues with my PC and was unable to use Davinci Resolve, I found that using Canva was a better option for me to continue editing videos without it affecting my PC too much. 

I find when starting out with video editing, the best thing to do is look for tutorials on specific things you would like to do, that is how I learned a lot of what I know now. 

• 7 months later...

I was using Windows Movie Maker for editing videos until Microsoft decided to discontinue the program. After trying multiple editors, I have not settled with the free DaVinci resolve. I have rudimentary skills and I am trying hard to master my video editing skills