Favorite controller/game pad?

Which console has your favorite controller/game pad? For me, i'd say the Xbox Series X/Elite 2 is my favorite controller right now.  The Dualsense is nice and i'm curious to see how the Dualsense Pro will turn out but, I think Xbox makes the most comfortable game pads. I could be slightly biased as it's based off the Dreamcast's controller and that's my favorite console of all time, but, I digress :P

Which console do you think has the best controller?

smokeysig.png revad1.png

The Elite 2 is my preferred choice as well.  I keep looking at the Razer Wolverine line as I prefer wired contollers, but I might actually end up picking up one of those fancy Thrustmaster controllers with swap-able parts.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

For me it would have to be the Xbox that has the controller I have to say is my favorite. Out of all the controllers I have used on different consoles, the Xbox controller definitely has to be the best one for me in terms of it being comfortable and what I am used to. I much prefer the official Xbox controller though so that there is no wire involved as that can be a pain when gaming and for a while, I did have to suffer with a 3rd party controller unfortunately but now I am back to the official which is nice. The Nintendo controller is a close second for me in terms of the layout and how comfortable it is to use.