Should GTA 3 get a remake?

Smokey

I know they just had remasters with upgraded graphics & resolutions, but should GTA 3 and perhaps Vice City get full-blown remakes with QOL enhancements found in later games?  Swimming for example?  Shooting out windshields & windows? Going into shops?  What do you think?

smokeysig.png revad1.png

• Management Team

It's almost hard to believe Rockstar would remaster GTA 3, but it would be the easiest for them to remaster of the main 3D-era trilogy, simply because of the music licensing. GTA 3's soundtrack (which is awesome btw!) was put together with a significantly lower budget than Vice City or San Andreas, as it comprised mostly of smaller labels (i.e. Moving Shadow providing the whole soundtrack for MSX FM, as well as literally all of K-Jah being one artist's tracks) and in-house tracks. (large portion of tracks on Lips 106 and Head Radio)

I could definitely see it happening. The expiration of licenses is often what prevents re-releases from being sold and re-masters from being faithful, but GTA III could definitely be pulled off, imo.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 months later...

I think they should focus on GTA 6 as of now, there's so much hype behind it that I believe it'll be the biggest game sold for a while, once that's released then sure, a remake would be nice.

• 4 weeks later...

I do agree that they should focus on GTA 6, in the future I say they should definitely remake GTA 3.