Which Playstation consoles did you own?

Which Playstation consoles did you own growing up?  I was fortunate enough to own at least one iteration of every Sony console. Sometimes i had 2 different versions.  We owned:

Original Playstation

PSone (Small/slim model)

Playstation 2

Playstation 3 (60GB fully BC, sold it to buy the PS3 slim as it was slowly dying on me) 

PS3 Slim (1st revision) 

PS4 original 

Playstation 5 Original

PSP 1000

PSP 2000

PSP 3000 special MGS Peace Walker camoflauge model

PS Vita 1000 model w/ OLED screen

PS Classic (Mini console)

What about you? Which Playstation models did/do you own?

smokeysig.png revad1.png

• Management Team

The good old days of owning the Playstation 2 and it's only been my only one. I still have the PS2 controllers for it :) I mean they are worth a lot now :P plus five PS2 games laying around. 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 6 months later...
On 12/4/2022 at 10:07 AM, EmpireKicking said:

The good old days of owning the Playstation 2 and it's only been my only one. I still have the PS2 controllers for it :) I mean they are worth a lot now :P plus five PS2 games laying around. 

We have the PS2 as well with a bunch of games. They're in a box in the basement right now and I'm hoping my daughter takes them to her apartment. I have very fond memories of all her friends coming over and playing games in our family room. 

I once had a PlayStation 4 but I sold it so that I can buy a Gaming PC. Last year, when some of the games I wanted to play were released, I had to buy PlayStation 5 because these games were exclusive to PlayStation 4 and 5. Currently, I play games on PS5.

I have all the Playstation consoles that's been released. It's not been long I bought Playstation 5 and I'm very happy to own it now after a long time missing out. 

• Management Team
On 7/1/2023 at 12:44 PM, Uncrowned Guard said:

I had a PS3 and that was it.

Ps3 was my first and my last LOL 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 2 months later...

I currently own every single Playstation console and handheld. I don't own every single model of each console/handheld though. :P I have a PS One, two PS2s (one needs a new laser since it can't read discs anymore...), a PS3 Slim, a PS4 slim, and a PS5. I also have two PSPs (one doesn't read discs anymore... btw both of these consoles belong to my spouse technically xD) and a white PsVita I bought from a friend at work last year. I even own the PS Classic too!

• 4 months later...

I only had and still have the PS 3. I plan to upgrade it to the latest PS 5, but not right now. So I am still rocking it and the games most especially FIFA. I play the multiplayer mode with friends when they come around.