Arma 3?

Smokey

Have you ever played Arma 3?  I've always wanted to give it a try, but never had the funds every time it'd be on sale. I'm also not sure how active the game is now.  Do you currently play or have you played Arma 3 in the past? Is it worth jumping into now?

smokeysig.png revad1.png

I frequently see this game on Steam Store, however, I have never checked game. In fact I have never played any games in this series. I hear single player mode is pretty good.

I see it on sale a lot too, but there's so many DLCs & expansions it's hard to keep up with them all,a nd if you were to buy them all, it'd still cost you a small fortune. I'm not willing to take that risk unless I know i'm gonna enjoy playing the game.

smokeysig.png revad1.png

I always wanted to get into it, but always felt like a thing that was better with a large group and I have a group of one lol.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

• 2 months later...
  • Management Team

I got the game, I brought it as it's another modification game that you can add mods to ;) I only played on the default server as when I started playing it the game keeps telling me that I do not own DLCs for it and I had watermarks over my screen. That put me off that all servers that I join needed all of those DLCs 

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!