Gaming themed lights and other peripherals?

Do you own any cool gaming peripherals and other nick-nacks? Such as  signs, light-up signs or any other cool things you'd find in a game room?  I just bought a Playstation themed blue light, it's pretty cool and fits nicely on my gaming cabinet where I keep my PS5, PS4 and Xbox games. Do you got any gaming-oriented swag?

smokeysig.png revad1.png

• 5 weeks later...

I don't have anything like gaming themed lights or anything like that but I do have LED's in the room I game around my door frame that I have on to brighten the room up. My three sons though, they have a few gaming themed lights that they just got for Christmas. My eldest has the Perk-A-Cola bottles that are different colors and light up and he has them on his desk and he also has a gaming in progress sign as well that he keeps on his desk. He is looking to get more lights for his room but we are waiting for repairs so he is waiting for now. 

My two youngest sons also have a lights. They both got an Xbox Lava Lamp each which lights up green and it has the Xbox letters inside the lava lamp that float around and my youngest also has a light up Xbox Light that is white that he uses. They both have LEDs on their monitors as well and they have RGB LEDs on their desks as well.