Sims?

Smokey

Are you a fan of the Sims games?  Sim City? The Sims? Sim Tower?  I grew up playing the original Sims and it's expansions, I always thought it was funny trying to lock the sims in the house and see how long they'd last lol.

Are you a fan of the sims games?

smokeysig.png revad1.png

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2022 at 7:24 AM, Smokey said:

Are you a fan of the Sims games?  Sim City? The Sims? Sim Tower?  I grew up playing the original Sims and it's expansions, I always thought it was funny trying to lock the sims in the house and see how long they'd last lol.

Are you a fan of the sims games?

Why is that no surprise from you Smokey LOL. I never thought to lock my sims in the house and see how long they would last to be honest.

I used to play The Sims a lot quite a few years back, I would love being able to build my house and start small and slowly grow a family and try and hold a family down and a job, it did get a little chaotic but it was a lot of fun and boy was it addictive. I remember one time I started playing The Sims at around 8pm on an evening and the next thing I knew it was like 3am. I worry now about going back to it in case I get addicted that bad again.