Getting rid of old games?

Do you get rid of old games you find to be 'obsolete'? I try not to, but recently, due to storage & space constraints, I'm being forced to throw away my 360 and PS3 collections, I don't have a means of playing these anymore and  I doubt stores would give me much for them if anything at all, so i'm being forced to throwing out a bunch of 360 and PS3 titles.  Roughly 200 in total.

smokeysig.png revad1.png

I still my games on Old N64, Super NES, Atari 2600 and my SEGA Genesis console. I don't get rid of my old games for any reason whatsoever as long as I still have the means to keep them in a very good shape or condition. 

I always got rid of old games.  I suppose I could look bad and see some that sell for high profits today, but I hate clutter.  However, with digital libraries being the normal for me now this is not really a thing.

Uncrowned Gaming
A Community Platform for Gamers and Esports
Shooters | MilSim | Tactical

🔗UncrownedGaming.com

• 5 weeks later...

I myself am someone who hates clutter so I am very glad that digital is becoming more the normal now over physical. I do however have some old games still in storage that I have had for a while that I don't think have any value now that are just sitting. I am pretty sure sooner or later I will probably just get rid of them somehow as they never get used at all and just sit collecting dust now. I don't see them being missed at all if they never get used and we probably have access to them digitally now anyway. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/6/2022 at 9:04 PM, Uncrowned Guard said:

I always got rid of old games.  I suppose I could look bad and see some that sell for high profits today, but I hate clutter.  However, with digital libraries being the normal for me now this is not really a thing.

You're right about that. With digital versions of video games, it makes it easier if you want to keep all your games as long as you have a way with your storage space. It's when you play more of physical disc games that it gets challenging keeping all of them unless you're into collecting that it gets entertaining for you doing it.