Have you played Pokemon Unite?

Pokemon Unite is a Pokemon Game that was released in September 2021 on Nintendo Switch. I myself heard about it through a streaming site that I was part of at the time of it's release and I decided to give it a try being that it was a free game and I had nothing to lose. I absolutely love the game and it is so addictive to play and a lot of fun. With a battle pass and a ranked mode as well there is plenty to get involved with and playing with friends jsut makes things so much more fun.

Have you played Pokemon Unite on the Nintendo Switch? What are your thoughts on it? 

• 1 month later...
  • Management Team

I like Pokémon and this game is a first of its kind, most games you control the trainer but unite feels like you actually are absolve, not the trainer

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 6 months later...

I played Pokemon Unite a bit when it first came out. I haven't played it in a very long time though. I used to main Zeraora for a little bit there, and Talonflame as well. Next time I boot up my Switch I might have to give it a go again, I know they've added quite a few different Pokemon since I last played.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2023 at 1:17 AM, Sonikku1011 said:

I played Pokemon Unite a bit when it first came out. I haven't played it in a very long time though. I used to main Zeraora for a little bit there, and Talonflame as well. Next time I boot up my Switch I might have to give it a go again, I know they've added quite a few different Pokemon since I last played.

I had heard this too but I am yet to boot it up myself. I currently need to get new JoyCons so that has put me off using my Switch as I do like to play handheld when I can. Hoping to replace those as soon as I can and jump back on. Loved the game when it was first released and so many still seem to have high praise regarding the game even now.