Have you got TikTok live access and how do you like it?

I noticed over the last month that TikTok now has their own software for you to be able to stream to their platform say from you PC so you can stream with a capture card and overlays on TikTok to viewers. This was something I was waiting for, for the longest time but back in July last year, I had my account of 3000 followers banned with no reason as to why or what I had done wrong, to my knowledge I hadn't done anything wrong but that account is now gone and lost.

I now have another account that I am trying to build up and would like to get to 1000 followers again to gain access to live again but it's going to take some time.

Has anyone here got TikTok live access and has used the service using their live streaming software? How do you find streaming on TikTok? 

Edited by Shortie861

• 7 months later...

I use Tiktok just to run ads and market my products, I am not a content creator, therefore, I do not have enough followers to meet the requirement for live streaming. However, I am thinking to start uploading my content for content monetization as well.