Do you like wearing a tie?

I would give everything not to ever wear a tie in my life. Sometimes, I keep wondering how some people feel comfortable choking themselves with a tie? I would hardly wear any on my wedding day. If I ask and they say I can decide not to wear it, it's going off. 

I've never worn a tie except for a couple of times at funerals when I was a kid. I rather wear a shirt without a tie. Even then I only wear a shirt on rare occasions.

• Management Team

Some knots are more complex than others, but after being taught how to tie a tie and practising a bit, it's straightforward. Getting the length right was always the hardest part for me, especially when getting a new link that's a different length than usual.

Ties are uncomfortable if you aren't used to them, in the same way, turtlenecks are. After wearing t-shirts and polos with the top button open, having something closed around my neck was very weird and constricting. It was more the dress shirt than the tie though; ties only tighten the shirt collar slightly. You get used to it. I don't even notice ties when I wear them now.

Bayside Gamers Feedback Survey

baysidegamersx468x60.gif
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I remember when I was in school I think I was around 7 - 8 years old and we had to wear a tie for school but it wasn't a clip-on tie, it was a tie you had to tie yourself. They were awful. Was so glad when we were allowed to stop wearing them.

• 1 month later...

I can't wear a tie to save my life because the tie will end up killing me. I can't remember ever putting a tie on. It's not going to work with me.