How often do you clean your house?

I hate it whenever I see dust on my room divider or any of my electronics. It aches my eyes a lot. It's why I have my house cleaned every 3 days and it's dusted every day. 

How about you? How often do you do your house cleaning? 

We have a ritual, once a week the wife deep cleans and I spot clean throughout the week to keep it up. I work 24 hour shifts and she enjoys cleaning so I let her be and I do the small things like the dishes, laundry etc.

• 2 months later...

I clean the entire house once a year by having a goal of cleaning at least one drawer or one shelf. More times than not, I clean a lot more. You will find the house gets clean. I cannot imagine just doing one task for the entire house. I prefer to focus on one room at a time. But, it also depends on what works best for you. As long as it gets clean, that's the most important thing!

I do different parts of the house on different days. I'm not extremely strict about it, but I make sure I don't overdo it and try to do too much all in one day. I have a pretty large house, and we only use a handful of rooms, so mostly the other rooms just get dusty. 

• 3 months later...

I tend to do little bits of cleaning each day so that it does not get overwhelming and I tend to make say a day at the weekend, usually Sunday a day where I end up doing a more thorough clean if I feel up to it. 

My house is lived in and it looks that way and I am happy with that but I do like to see it clean and lived in.