Do still get along with your ex?

If you have been in a relationship and broken, it's how or the term ex came to be. 

Have your relationship ended previously and do you still get along and talk with your ex once in a while or do you blank out communication completely with her or him? 

It’s possible if there are no harsh feelings. However, when you’re that invested into a relationship & it goes sour, it’s hard to not have residual effects from it. I don’t have any contact with any of my exes. They are exes for a reason :)

My ex was a real bad one. I have tried to be friends with her despite what she has put me through in the past but I just can't. I have forgiven her for what she did but that's about all I can do. We do talk from time to time such as I wish her a Merry Christmas or whatever but we don't really talk other than that.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a few exes i am still very good friends w3ith, but inevitably there is also a few i wouldn't spit on if they were on fire ahahaha. 

• 3 months later...

My ex was a very bad person and unfortunately, I suffered a lot of mental abuse from him over many years so the day I finally got out with my kids was the best day ever.

I no longer have contact with him at all as neither me or my kids want to know him and we are better off that way.