How do you feel about a partner who snores?

I hate it when I'm in the same room with someone who snores when he or she is sleeping. I can't stand it in any way. It's almost impossible for me to date anyone who snores. 

How do you feel about it? 

• 4 months later...

I am super sensitive to loud noises and annoying noises and snoring is one of them. I understand that some people do snore but when it happens, I tend to leave the room and go elsewhere as it is a noise that can get me annoyed and just one of those noises I can't stand to hear. 

My husband only snores when he's completely exhausted, or when he's drunk!! When he's exhausted, I try to recommend that he go to bed a lot earlier than I do so that hopefully by the time I join him in bed, that he's refreshed enough to stop the snoring. Having him sleep on his sides helps a lot too, but I don't want to wake him up to tell him to move onto his side.

• 4 months later...
On 9/6/2023 at 6:34 PM, Lämmchen said:

My husband only snores when he's completely exhausted, or when he's drunk!! When he's exhausted, I try to recommend that he go to bed a lot earlier than I do so that hopefully by the time I join him in bed, that he's refreshed enough to stop the snoring. Having him sleep on his sides helps a lot too, but I don't want to wake him up to tell him to move onto his side.

The getting drunk type and snoring is a common thing for most men. I also found out that those who are fat usually snore a lot, I'm not sure if you have observed that too.